Court Reporting – County Court Reporters, Inc. provides verbatim court reporting services for federal, state, and local governments and courts, law firms small and large, and individual attorneys. Court, deposition, and conference reporting is provided by our employee-based team of certified court and conference reporters. We are proud to be the first in the nation to offer Discovery Video™ in EVERY deposition transcript.
Conference Reporting – Conference reporting is specialized reporting that requires extensive training and knowledge of the latest digital technology and equipment.
AudioLIVE™ – Realtime Audio Reporting is provided by our technology realtime reporters who specialize in digital daily and realtime audio reporting. These professional reporters are used in deposition and courtroom environments where links are provided to counsel and judge.
EVERY eLEGAL™ TRANSCRIPT PROVIDED INCLUDES CD-ROM CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING MEDIA:
- 100% VERIFIABLE VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT SYNCHRONIZED TO AUDIO / VIDEO
- DISCOVERY VIDEO OF EVERY DEPOSITION
- HYPERLINKED, SEARCHABLE EXHIBITS
- CONDENSED TRANSCRIPT.PDF
- SECURE ‘PERFECT’ BOUND TRANSCRIPT FULL TEXT TRANSCRIPT.PDF
- USER-FRIENDLY MENU
- FREE ROBUST VIEWER
- 9 EXPORTABLE FILE FORMATS FOR LITIGATION SOFTWARE
- Visionary Deposition File (.vdf)
- Visionary Image Group (.vig)
- ASCII Transcript (.txt)
- InData XML Document (InData.xml)
- Sanction Load File (.mdb)
- RealLegal XML document (RL.xml)
- CT Summation Transcript and Exhibit Load File (.sbf)
- Condensed Transcript (mini.pdf)
- Full Transcript and/or Exhibits (.pdf)