ABOUT COURT REPORTING SERVICES
Operating nationally, County Court Reporters guarantees the latest technology and services available to the legal market in court reporting, videography and transcription. Court reporting, digital videography and transcription services conducted by trained technology reporters, information managers and legal videographers.
WORDS MATTER! ALL OF THEM!
Every assignment is digitally recorded (audio and video), providing a 100% verifiable, verbatim digital record.
EVERY eLEGAL™ TRANSCRIPT PROVIDED INCLUDES CD-ROM CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING MEDIA:
- 100% VERIFIABLE VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT SYNCHRONIZED TO AUDIO / VIDEO
- DISCOVERY VIDEO OF EVERY DEPOSITION
- HYPERLINKED, SEARCHABLE EXHIBITS
- CONDENSED TRANSCRIPT.PDF
- SECURE ‘PERFECT’ BOUND TRANSCRIPT FULL TEXT TRANSCRIPT.PDF
- USER-FRIENDLY MENU
- FREE ROBUST VIEWER
- 9 EXPORTABLE FILE FORMATS FOR LITIGATION SOFTWARE
- Visionary Deposition File (.vdf)
- Visionary Image Group (.vig)
- ASCII Transcript (.txt)
- InData XML Document (InData.xml)
- Sanction Load File (.mdb)
- RealLegal XML document (RL.xml)
- CT Summation Transcript and Exhibit Load File (.sbf)
- Condensed Transcript (mini.pdf)
- Full Transcript and/or Exhibits (.pdf)
- AudioLIVE™ CLIENT REALTIME FOR ISSUE CODING
- DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
All files, stenographic, log, data, audio, video, case, transcript and exhibits are stored in perpetuity, in a controlled and secure Data Center Repository, Brainloop™, established exclusively for client work, and accessed by contract authorized personnel.
All Electronic Documents Deliveries and/or filings are made through the corporation’s secure Brainloop™ channel exclusively developed fo U.S. court reporting market and in particular for Advanced Legal Techologies, LLC, owned by Tonie M. Wallace. All transcripts electronically filed, digital singed in .PDF format, affording clients total security and accessibility to the official records 24×7.
Complete transcript, including exhibits, permanently bound in a secure binding, known as “Perfect Binding.”
Delivery of transcripts is before or within seven days of the assignment.